Tutoring services are offered for all grade levels, preschool through college and adult.
We offer assistance in most academic subject areas, as well as study skills and standardized test preparation.
Students are matched with a tutor who is trained and experienced in areas of need, which often include learning disabilities, Attention Deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder and other learning differences.
Royce serves students from most area schools and colleges.
Our tutors create individualized learning plans based on the results of diagnostic and academic tests for each student, class work, and input from the classroom teacher.
Educational growth is measured periodically.
WHAT WE OFFER
- One-to-One Environment
- Experienced Tutors
- Individual Tutoring Rooms offering a quiet setting
- Grades Pre-K through College
- Prep for Most Subject Areas
- Flexible Scheduling
- Academic Testing
- Test Preparation (SAT/ACT/GRE)
- Online High School Courses for Credit
- Tutors are skilled in the areas they tutor
- The same tutor each session who can plan for each student’s individual learning style
- Tutors available to work with Learning Disabilities and Attention Deficit Disorders