The Royce Learning Center Annual Fund supports the organization’s unrestricted annual operating budget.
Royce is dedicated to creating an environment which supports students of all ages and focuses on individual life-long learning and success.
Your donation to the Royce Learning Center Annual Fund supports every student; fostering their independence and motivation across all three Royce Learning Center Programs; The Adult & Community Education (ACE) Program, The Tutoring Center and Chatham Academy.
Help us reach our goal of $42,000 by April 27, 2017!
We sincerely appreciate your belief in our mission to enable those with learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, and literacy needs to reach their maximum potential.
Annual Fund Donors
WHAT DOES THE ANNUAL FUND SUPPORT?
Thanks to your donations, it has been another great year at Royce Learning Center:
- 12 Chatham Academy students received their High School diplomas.
- The Tutoring Center assisted over 100 students.
- Summer Programs had the largest enrollment in the Center’s history.
- The ACE Program had 24 learners attain their GED, and 70 improved their literacy or numeracy skills by at least 80%.
- ACE collaborated with White Bluff United Methodist Church to offer classes over the summer.
- Saturday classes are now offered to accommodate ACE classes and tutoring opportunities.
- A GED Testing Fund was established to help adult learners continue their goals of taking the test.
- Royce Collegiate Institute was established for transitioning students.
Hear how Royce Learning Center has impacted one learner; Charles Williams:
LEVELS OF GIVING
|$1 – $99||Supporter|
|$100 – $299||Patron|
|$500 – $999||Carolyn Hannaford Circle|
|$1,000 – $2,999||Champions of Excellence Club|
|$3,000 – $5,999||Leading Learners|
|$6,000 – $9,999||Honor Roll|
|$10,000 – $24,999||Scholars Club|
|$25,000 and Above||Harriet Royce Society|