Bourbon & Bowties 2018
We hope you will join us for our 4th annual Bourbon & Bowties event Apr. 26, 2018 at Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum.
We are looking forward to another fun evening where all proceeds benefit Royce Learning Center and literacy in the Savannah community.
Tickets are $75/Each and include:
– Free trolley service throughout the evening from the Visitors Center provided by Old Savannah Tours
– Two drink tickets for signature bourbon drinks
– Cigar Bar sponsored by Ye Ole Tobacco Shop
– Heavy hors d’oeuvres by Chef Nick Mueller & Company / Mahgniffe Catering & Events.
– The Chris Thomas Band who will be playing your favorite songs that will make you want to get on the dance floor!
This year we will have two fun activities for a chance to win valuable prizes:
Back by popular demand – The “WALL OF CHANCE”
Sponsored by Fox & Weeks Funeral Directors
Guests can purchase bow ties – and are guaranteed to win a prize:
$25 Bowties feature prizes valued between $25 – $49
$50 Bowties feature prizes valued between $50 – $99
$100 Bowties feature prizes valued at $100 and greater
Try your luck at “HEADS or TAILS” by purchasing beads for $20/strand:
– We will play three rounds and each round guests who purchase beads will get to choose “Heads” (by placing the beads on your head) or “Tails” (by placing the beads on your tail) during each round of the game.
– A coin will be flipped, and if your choice of heads or tails matches the coin toss, you will advance to the next round.
– This will continue until there is only one person/winner remaining.
Please feel free to invite your local contacts, and share!